Control your Drinking

 Control Your Drinking... 

In Just 7 Days!

You don't have to quit drinking altogether!

This is the world's first "Drink Less" Program, Celebrated the world over for its 97% Success rate!

If you know alcohol is affecting your life but don't want to quit completely…

This 7-day Drink Less Mind program is GUARANTEED to help you get off the "drinking too much" treadmill.

  • The FASTEST and easiest ways to drink less, without anybody knowing how you did it!
  • The results are quick and effective – cravings disappear, replaced with healthier drinking habits.
  •  100% GUARANTEED to reduce your alcohol consumption by up to 50% in just ONE week or more, no matter how much you used to drink.
  •  The best alcohol reduction program the world has ever seen before.
  •  Approved by thousands of prominent doctors, scientists and health professionals.
  •  Starts working immediately, and the good news is, you don't have to quit drinking for the program to work!!
  •  Become that happier, healthier drinker you really are without all the guilt and anxiety.
  •  Learn to regularly drink less and feel good about what you drink, when and why.
  •  Say goodbye old guilty ways of drinking and say hello to a natural 'drink less' approach!
  •  No more sneaky drinking or pretending that you are drinking less than you are.
  • Get rid of of the Booze Belly once and for all without having to think about it!
  •  As seen on Sky News, The Morning Show, and publications such as Good Housekeeping, Psychologies Magazine, The Times, The Guardian and The Telegraph.

See what people are saying about the program!

Rebecca Smith,
Psychologies Magazine

‘With a program to stick to, it’s not as hard as I imagined…. I have just had five small glasses of wine in the past 10 days – a huge improvement…

I feel stronger and more accepting of my own current situation, so there was less of an internal struggle and less of a void to fill with drink. Alcohol is becoming a treat not a habit.’

Liz Hoggard,
Featured in The Daily Mail

My skin was clearer and I slept better… By the end of the week, my usual total of 40 units is down to a more modest (for me) 21. Thanks to hypnotherapy… And the brilliant thing? I haven’t had to give up drinking completely.’


My name is Georgia Foster.

I'm an Alcohol Reduction Expert, and I've been helping people discover how to drink less with a simple, yet highly effective, results based program.

My special program has been featured in The Sunday Times, The Daily Mail, Psychologies Magazine and Good Housekeeping as well as being regularly featured on Sky News and The Morning Show, just to name a few.




The Independent Newspaper

I don’t know if it’s because I have more energy and I am more active, but I’ve lost 7 pounds! . People keep saying how well I look. Yesterday, someone asked me if I’d had a facelift. I thought I needed alcohol to relax, to make life more interesting, to make me more interesting. It’s just not true.’


ENROLL NOW

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post